Sunday, September 9, 2012

Elisabeth’s First Baby Food!

Elisabeth tried baby food for the very first time today!  She started out with sweet potatoes, just like Abbie and Carter did.  Although I think I actually made Abbie’s first sweet potatoes.  Ah the life on an only child!  I do not have any time to make my own baby food these days!
IMG_7829n
We all gathered in the kitchen and put her in her new highchair.  It was quite the event!  I think she was surprised just to have all the attention focused on her for a change!!  She was all smiles before we started.  She loved having Abbie and Carter’s attention!
IMG_7832n
I was having to take pictures and video at the same time.  Fortunately  I took some cute pictures!  She was very unsure of what was going on but did open her mouth to try the food.
IMG_7834nIMG_7835nIMG_7836n
I think she was a little less than impressed!  Maybe she was hoping for ice cream!  She didn’t show much more enthusiasm on her second bite.
IMG_7838nIMG_7841n
Eventually she started to get a little more interested.
IMG_7840n
Maybe Daddy was the problem.  She loved it when Abbie fed her!
IMG_7846nIMG_7847n
So there it is…Elisabeth’s first taste of baby food!  Now I feel like I am feeding children all day long!
IMG_7848nIMG_7849n

No comments: