In the evening I took Abbie and Carter for a bike ride to the playground and the soccer field. They both had a lot of fun and are surprisingly (or maybe not so surprisingly) competitive when playing soccer with each other. Much more competitive than when playing with other kids.
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Saturday Fun
This morning Carter came downstairs like this. He told us he was running away, but just a few houses down the street. Silly boy!

In the evening I took Abbie and Carter for a bike ride to the playground and the soccer field. They both had a lot of fun and are surprisingly (or maybe not so surprisingly) competitive when playing soccer with each other. Much more competitive than when playing with other kids.









In the evening I took Abbie and Carter for a bike ride to the playground and the soccer field. They both had a lot of fun and are surprisingly (or maybe not so surprisingly) competitive when playing soccer with each other. Much more competitive than when playing with other kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment