Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Carter’s First Day of Preschool!

Today was Carter’s first day of preschool!  He is going to school Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week and he is in the Bees class with Ms. Nancy and Ms. Ann.

Carter and I had a rare morning alone before school.  Abbie was already off to school and Stephen took Elisabeth to the doctor for a check-up/shots.  I had fun taking pictures of just Carter before we left for school.  He was being so silly for the camera!
IMG_7767nIMG_7764nIMG_7766n
I was a little nervous to see how he would do as we walked in to school.  He is so used to having Abbie with him there each day.  I think it was very comforting to him the past two years to know that she was right across the hall.  Now he is going to be there by himself. 

I was happily surprised when Carter walked right in to his classroom with no hesitation.  He checked-in and went to sit down without even looking back to say goodbye (which made me both happy and sad at the same time).  He is a big preschooler!
IMG_7775nIMG_7779nIMG_7781nIMG_7783nIMG_7785n
I had to take a picture of the bee he made at Meet the Teacher Day on my way out.
IMG_7786n
Carter had a great first day of school and was so happy when I picked him up.  I am so thankful that he enjoys going to school each day.  He came home, cleaned up and had a snack before having some play time with his baby sister.  It was a great first day of preschool!
IMG_7797n

No comments: