Friday, September 7, 2012

Carter’s Lunch Date

Carter and his friend, Amelia, had a lunch date today after school.  Ha!  For some (annoying) reason, our preschool has only half days the first week of school.  I decided to make the most of the early dismissal and invite our friends to lunch at CFA!

With the big sisters, Abbie and Addie, in Kindergarten, that left only the littles for lunch.  That still left 6 of us though!  It is really crazy when you get together with friends who also have 3 kids.  It always feels like complete chaos!  Carter and Amelia ate their lunch and then headed off to play in the playground.  Jennifer had to feed Caroline, who is 1, and I had to feed Elisabeth her bottle.  I didn’t actually end up eating my lunch there!  It was just too hectic.

The kids all had a fun lunch and it was great to catch up with Jennifer.  Now I am ready for those full days of preschool!!
IMG_7802IMG_7804n

No comments: