We recently went in for a few shots and she weighed 17 pounds 2 ounces and was a little over 25 inches long. She has gained almost 2 pounds in a month! Little girl likes to eat!
Not too much has changed since her last monthly update. The biggest change is that she is starting to sit up! She can sit for a short time (maybe a few seconds) while propping herself up with her hands in front of her. We are so proud of our big girl!
- She is still a great sleeper. She sleeps from around 8:00 at night to 8:00 in the morning, waking around 4:00 to eat. We are hoping once she starts solid foods that she will be able to drop the middle of the night feeding. She is still taking a decent morning and afternoon nap, anywhere from 1 and a half to 3 hours.
- She still likes to eat (obviously!) and has a bottle 5 times a day. We are hoping to drop it to 4 times a day once she starts solids.
- She is wearing a size 3 diaper and is now in 6-12 months clothes!
- I am amazed at how much she is able to move herself around even though she can’t yet crawl. She scoots and rolls all around her crib and will end up turned completely around! She really acts like she wants to crawl. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is an early crawler (if her big tummy doesn’t get in the way)!
- I am excited to say I think we will not have another thumb-sucker!! She doesn’t use a pacifier either. I am so thankful she does not suck her thumb. Now if only I could get Abbie to stop sucking her thumb.
We are getting ready to start baby food. I can’t wait to see what she thinks. She is growing up so quickly! We love you Elisabeth!

1 comment:
OMG she is soooo cute!
Post a Comment