Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pinkalicious!

This afternoon we went to see the musical, Pinkalicious, with the Bynums at a children’s theater.  It was so much fun!  The babies stayed home with their daddies, while Michelle and I took the big kids out for lunch and the musical.  The kids had a great time eating and playing at lunch while Michelle and I tried to have a conversation (not easy to do with four crazy kids!).  Then we all drove over to the theater.  We took a few pictures outside before going into the theater.  It was very small so even though we were in the very last row, we still had a wonderful view of the stage. Abbie LOVED the show and had a great time! Carter started to not feel well during the show and sat on my lap the whole time.  After the show, I took Carter out to rest in the car while Michelle waited in line with the other kids to meet Pinkalicious and get her autograph.  We had such a fun time with our friends and are hoping to see another production soon!
IMG_7383nIMG_7389nIMG_7391nIMG_7392nIMG_7394nIMG_7401nIMG_7406n

No comments: