He was very excited for his last day though. Probably because he knew it was the last day (ha!), but also because it was Water Day! They ate popsicles and played in water for the morning. I am glad Tuesday School ended on a high note!
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Last Day of Tuesday School
Today was the last day of Tuesday school for Abbie and Carter. The school was only on Tuesdays in June and July. Abbie had a great time each Tuesday and loved going. Carter, not so much. He was always having fun and completely fine when I would pick him up, but he cried every time I dropped him off. Oh my baby boy.
He was very excited for his last day though. Probably because he knew it was the last day (ha!), but also because it was Water Day! They ate popsicles and played in water for the morning. I am glad Tuesday School ended on a high note!

He was very excited for his last day though. Probably because he knew it was the last day (ha!), but also because it was Water Day! They ate popsicles and played in water for the morning. I am glad Tuesday School ended on a high note!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment