I think she has enjoyed the extra attention, but I think she actually misses Abbie and Carter more! I think the house is just too quiet for her. She doesn’t have them running around her and making lots of noise to entertain her. She also does not like riding in the car alone because there is no one in the third row to watch. She definitely loves her big brother and sister!
It has been very strange not having Abbie and Carter with us. The house is a lot quieter and cleaner without them here! I also don’t have nearly as many dishes and clothes to wash. Thinking back to how hard I thought it was when Abbie was a baby just makes me laugh! I guess perspective is everything. But it is a lot lonelier without them here. I did not feel lonely during the day or worried at night when Abbie and Carter were here. I think Elisabeth feels the same way because she has not been sleeping well without them. We will both be glad when our crazy monkeys are home!

No comments:
Post a Comment