Stephen has to go to San Francisco this week for work. He leaves early Monday morning and is not getting home until late Friday night. Stephen is such a great dad and does so much to help take care of the kids that I was really worried how I would survive for a week without him with three small children in the summer (no school). Fortunately, we have lots of fun activities planned for this week and lots of people are helping to keep us company.
We have a super special visitor come to stay with us Monday and Tuesday, Aunt Maggie! The kids are super excited to see Maggie. They just love her! I also can’t wait for Elisabeth to meet her and for me to get to spend some time with my BFF.
The kids have their last day of Tuesday summer school on Tuesday and it is Water Day. They are very excited to get to have fun and play in water. Maggie plans to leave Tuesday afternoon and then Mimi is coming to pick up Abbie and Carter and take them to her house until Thursday morning. I think this just might be Abbie and Carter’s favorite week ever! I hear that Mimi and Bebe have planned a fun trip to the Moody Gardens Aquarium on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Elisabeth and I have to get up and going early because we are meeting everyone at the circus in the morning! It is the kids very first time to go to the circus and they are excited! (Well, Stephen won box seats for the circus through work when Abbie was 5 months old but she was way too little to remember!) After the circus, I will bring all three kids home with me.
On Friday, we have more super special visitors stopping by for lunch. Gracie, Shannon and Kelly are stopping by for a quick visit on their drive down to the beach! They are going to bring us lunch and visit for a while. We are so excited to see them!
We are all going to really miss Daddy this week, but hopefully we have plenty of fun things planned to keep us busy until he gets home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment