Funny story about Carter’s VBS teacher. On the first day Carter was crying and clinging to my leg. I had bent down to talk to him at the door. I noticed the teacher walk over to greet us but had not had a chance to look up yet. As she introduced herself she said her name was Clancy Dee. Before I could even look up, I immediately recognized the name and voice. I mean really, how many Clancy Dee’s are there in the world?!? I looked up to find my big sister from my sorority was Carter’s teacher! I had not seen or spoken to her since college and did not even know she lived in the same area as us! It was so fun to see her again! She is an amazing teacher, actually now a school psychologist, so I knew Carter would have the best time in her class. She has a little boy who is Carter’s age and we plan to get together very soon! It is such a small world!
Friday, June 22, 2012
Vacation Bible School 2012
Abbie and Carter had a lot of fun at VBS this week! It was their first time to go to a VBS since moving here. It was hard to find one that would allow children Carter’s age to attend, but I finally found one at the church where they are attending summer school on Tuesdays. Abbie was very excited to go, especially since she knew some other girls who would be there including Addie and Amelia. Carter was not as excited. It takes him some time to adjust to new activities if Abbie is not in his same class. Thankfully, he warmed up to VBS and was fine after the first couple of days. They both ended up having a great week at VBS! Here are some pictures from the week.





Funny story about Carter’s VBS teacher. On the first day Carter was crying and clinging to my leg. I had bent down to talk to him at the door. I noticed the teacher walk over to greet us but had not had a chance to look up yet. As she introduced herself she said her name was Clancy Dee. Before I could even look up, I immediately recognized the name and voice. I mean really, how many Clancy Dee’s are there in the world?!? I looked up to find my big sister from my sorority was Carter’s teacher! I had not seen or spoken to her since college and did not even know she lived in the same area as us! It was so fun to see her again! She is an amazing teacher, actually now a school psychologist, so I knew Carter would have the best time in her class. She has a little boy who is Carter’s age and we plan to get together very soon! It is such a small world!
Funny story about Carter’s VBS teacher. On the first day Carter was crying and clinging to my leg. I had bent down to talk to him at the door. I noticed the teacher walk over to greet us but had not had a chance to look up yet. As she introduced herself she said her name was Clancy Dee. Before I could even look up, I immediately recognized the name and voice. I mean really, how many Clancy Dee’s are there in the world?!? I looked up to find my big sister from my sorority was Carter’s teacher! I had not seen or spoken to her since college and did not even know she lived in the same area as us! It was so fun to see her again! She is an amazing teacher, actually now a school psychologist, so I knew Carter would have the best time in her class. She has a little boy who is Carter’s age and we plan to get together very soon! It is such a small world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How funny! OMG she looks exactly the same!
Post a Comment