Elisabeth got to play upstairs with them for a little while before her nap. She loves playing with her ball these days. She immediately tries to put everything in her mouth!
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Play Time
This afternoon we brought Emma home with us after summer school to play. All of the kids had a great time! Emma is an only child and I sometimes wonder what she thinks about all the craziness at our house! I am sure it is a big difference than the atmosphere at her house! The kids played together and had a snack of warm chocolate chip cookies. It doesn’t get much better than that!

Elisabeth got to play upstairs with them for a little while before her nap. She loves playing with her ball these days. She immediately tries to put everything in her mouth!


Elisabeth got to play upstairs with them for a little while before her nap. She loves playing with her ball these days. She immediately tries to put everything in her mouth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to squeeze those cheeks!! The kids are getting too big!
Post a Comment