Sunday, June 3, 2012
Summer Sunday
Today was a very typical Sunday for us. I spent the day cleaning/organizing and grocery shopping, while Stephen worked in the yard. Abbie and Carter were good all day while we got things done, so after naps I decided to take them to a splash pad. It was our first time to go to this one and they had a great time! Abbie and Carter both loved splashing around while I sat in the grass in the shade. After our fun, we went home to pick up Daddy and Elisabeth to go out to dinner. Of course the kids picked their favorite, Mexican food! I think those two eat their weight in chips and queso! It is an added bonus that Sunday night is Kids Eat Free night. The perfect end to a Summer weekend!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment