Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mirror Mirror

Elisabeth LOVES to admire herself in the mirror while doing tummy time.  She just stares at herself and makes little faces for a long time.  It is the cutest thing!  She still really enjoys her tummy time.  She enjoys it so much that I actually put her on her tummy now when she is fussy and she is usually happier that way.  I think she likes it because she is able to look around and see what is going on.
IMG_6722nIMG_6724n
Bailey loves to give her baby sister kisses.  I don’t know exactly why, but I think she does it when I am paying attention to Elisabeth so she can get my attention.  My usual reaction when she starts to lick Elisabeth’s little baby feet is stop her and then pet her and play with her.  I guess she knows that she will get some love from Mommy if she is sweet to her baby sister!  Bailey has been the BEST dog with all three of her little siblings.  Of course I still watch her all the time around Elisabeth, but she has never hurt or been aggressive to any of the kids, even when Carter is hanging all over her. I just adore my sweet puppy.
IMG_6726
Elisabeth is officially smiling now.  I just love it when she shows me her sweet, gummy smile.  It makes all of the hard work worth it when she gives me a smile!  She loves to smile at me when I am changing her diaper on her changing table.  What a cutie!
IMG_6727nIMG_6728n

No comments: