Monday, June 1, 2009
Carter's 4 Month Check-Up
This morning we went in for Carter's 4 month check-up. The doctor said he looks healthy and is growing well! Steve and I are so thankful for two healthy babies! He is now 14 pounds 10 ounces (50%) and 25 3/4 inches long (80%). I can't believe he is close to 15 pounds! He still doesn't really look like it since his legs are still long and skinny. I guess he carries all his weight in his big belly and chubby cheeks! He did really well while the doctor was examining him and even smiled at him through most of it. He was not very happy when he got his shots though. Poor thing! I only had them give him two this time (instead of the standard four) since he was inconsolable after his four shots at his 2 month check-up. It seemed to be a little better this time. He slept for two hours in the morning after his appointment and again in the afternoon and wasn't as cranky. We will just get the other two at another time. I can't wait to see how much he has grown at his 6 month check-up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment