Carter went in his Jumperoo for the very first time yesterday! He actually really like it! I think he likes being upright so he can see what is going on around him. He is in that awkward phase of wanting to sit up and see the world but not being able to sit up yet. He did a good job of holding his head up. I just propped him with a blanket in the back because the opening is still very large for him. He is so long that his feet were able to touch the ground already! Abbie kept wanting to push him like it was a swing. It might take a while for her to understand that he is supposed to jump in it, not swing!
I think this is the only piece of baby equipment that is just Carter’s! Everything else was Abbie’s first. My sweet friend, Shannon, loaned us a Jumperoo to use with Abbie. I just happened to find this one for $20 at Walmart in January during an after Christmas sale! It was money well spent! Abbe spent a lot of time in her Jumperoo, and I am sure Carter will too!
Abbie playing in her Jumperoo was on of my very first blog posts! Check it out here for fun.

1 comment:
What a cute jumperoo! You got a great deal!!
Post a Comment