Dear Carter, This is your cousin, Rachel, and her friend, Julie. We both saw the video and it was cool the way you turned over at your age. When I was your age, all I did was poop, cry, and pee! love, Rachel
Carter is so cute! :) I cannot believe how fast time flies-- Abbie is growing so fast too. She is precious! They look just like you! I cannot believe my nephew Michael just turned three! I remember like it was yesterday he was born! Hope all is well. Hopefully my niece Julia will arrive any day now!
4 comments:
This is test; forgot password.
Dear Carter, This is your cousin, Rachel, and her friend, Julie. We both saw the video and it was cool the way you turned over at your age. When I was your age, all I did was poop, cry, and pee! love, Rachel
Hi Lindsay,
Carter is so cute! :) I cannot believe how fast time flies-- Abbie is growing so fast too. She is precious! They look just like you! I cannot believe my nephew Michael just turned three! I remember like it was yesterday he was born! Hope all is well. Hopefully my niece Julia will arrive any day now!
Love,
Lauren
love the video lindsay! way to go carter!! have a great time in nebraska and can't wait to hear all about it! :)
Post a Comment