Tonight was Carter’s first time to share in something that I love to do each year, watch It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! This was Abbie’s third time to see it! I just love all things Snoopy. I love celebrating the holidays each year by watching my favorite Peanuts specials. The Great Pumpkin always signifies the start of the holiday season to me. It is so much fun for me to watch it with Abbie and Carter. I know it is not their favorite thing to watch, yet. Tonight Abbie said she wanted to watch Snoopy because she knows Mommy loves him. So sweet! I think Carter already shares my love of Snoopy. I have a little Halloween Snoopy that plays the theme song. Carter loves dancing to the music! I don’t blame him, it always puts a smile on my face! Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aww, so cute. I love their footy pj's! Gracie was way pooped so we put her to bed early and I taped it for her :)
Post a Comment