This afternoon we carved our pumpkins! Well, I carved them anyway. Steve does not like to carve pumpkins. Since I am not sure I will ever let Abbie or Carter even near a knife, I think that leaves me the resident pumpkin carver at our house. I carved one for Carter while they took their afternoon naps. Then I cleaned Abbie’s out for her so it would be ready for her to “carve” when she woke up. I cut out various shapes and let her create the face she wanted for her jack-o-lantern on paper. Then we headed outside to carve it. She colored the little pumpkins (and the two of us) with markers while I worked. I think her pumpkin is so cute! We both had a lot of fun this Halloween afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is too cute! Love the bath pics of Carter :) Glad y'all had a fun Halloween!
Post a Comment