Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-Treat At The Mall

This afternoon, Abbie and I met Stephen at the mall to go trick-or-treating. I knew she wouldn't be into the candy but thought she would enjoy just running around the mall. She had a great time! She loved playing with all of the balloons, which she calls "balls" no matter how many times I tell her they are "balloons". She also loved pretending to drive the toy cars. We did manage to get her to trick-or-treat at a few stores. She even had her first candy...two M&Ms which I am convinced made her super hyper! We all had a fun afternoon!

Abbie was very happy when someone gave her a balloon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I went to the blog to take one more look before going to bed and lo and behold -- new pictures. At the Mall and Official Hallowen pictures. The puppy costume is so cute and she certainly wore it enough times to get your money worth. love, Nana