Abbie and I attempted to make and decorate Halloween cookies this afternoon. I baked the cookies while she was at school, and then we decorated them when she got home. Unfortunately, the cookie shapes are mostly just blobs! They puffed up way too much when I baked them. What can I say... I do not bake much! Abbie didn't seem to care. She had a great time adding the sprinkles! She sat there forever shaking the sprinkles. I think I will be cleaning up sprinkles for a while! Hopefully our attempt at Christmas cookies goes better!
Abbie's decorated cookies!
A few of the cookies. The shapes should be a pumpkin, cat and ghost!

2 comments:
Oh how cute! What a great idea! I think they look great! Way to go Abbie!
From a fellow avid baker...I think they are BEAUTIFUL!! Just wished we lived close enough so Michael and I could enjoy them with you girls! Yum!
Post a Comment