Thursday, October 23, 2008
Playdate with Jake!
Abbie and I met one of her school classmates, Jake, and his mom, Laura, at a mall play area. Jake is the friend she made on the first day of school when she shared his nap mat with him! I think she recognized him at the mall, but who knows! They both had a lot of fun running around and playing. Then we went and threw pennies in the fountain which they both loved! I am not sure how many of the pennies Abbie threw actually made it in the water. Most landed right at the edge. Jake would then pick them up for her and throw them in. I am not sure how Daddy felt about her having a date with an older boy (Jake just turned two)! We all had a lot of fun though!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love that play area...it's so much fun! I wish we lived closer to Willow Bend.
Lauren
Post a Comment