Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall For a Day!

This morning our playgroup met at an awesome playground in a nature preserve. We had a cold front go through yesterday, so it was fairly cold out this morning. When we arrived at the park my car said it was only 59 degrees! I bundled Abbie up in a sweater, and we headed out to play on the playground. She loved the playground designed for younger children. However, once she saw bigger children running on the big playground, she immediately headed over there. She just kept running around watching the other children. It was so nice to be able to play outside in cooler weather! I can't wait for more days like this one!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That is such a cute sweater! I was loving that cold front...I wish it had lasted a little longer. I'm anxious for the kids to wear their new fall clothes!
Lauren

Michelle said...

oh abbie, your hair is getting so long! love the 4th pic down where it is flipping out on the ends...what a beautiful girl! in a beautiful sweater! happy fall!!