Friday, October 31, 2008

Abbie's "Official" Halloween Pictures

I know I take way too many pictures of Abbie! However, I love having pictures of her in her Halloween costumes! Some of my favorite pictures of her are the ones Wendy took for Halloween last year! Unfortunately, Wendy was out of town much of October so she could not take her picture this year. I was very sad! I decided to try out our local Target Portrait studio.
The photo session started out rocky. It was only her second time in the costume and she was not used to standing on a backdrop in front of lights and a camera. Most of Abbie's pictures are taken outside in a more informal setting. However, with me right by her side keeping her in place and Daddy singing behind the camera, we finally managed to get some good pictures of her! The lengths we parents will go to for a good picture of our children! I know she and I both missed Wendy taking the pictures. She is much more comfortable with Wendy! Here are some of my favorites!

Here are my favorite pictures from last year! I can't believe how much she has grown!


**I wanted to send out another Halloween card this year. However, Walgreens did not have the Snoopy cards this year so I had to boycott.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She really has grown and changed!! Still adorable, though. One year you will have to bring her to Maryland to trick or treat. We have lots of trick and treaters here in Crofton. Stephen used to go for hours and get lots of loot! love, Nana