I was so excited when I found out Abbie’s new school would be taking pictures in April. We had just missed having them taken at her old school in Plano, as they took them the week after we moved.
Here are Abbie’s current school pictures! She looks so cute in them! They must have really figured out something to say to make her smile. I should find out what it was, she will never smile for me!
This is her class picture. Her new teachers are Ms. Kelley and Ms. Anne Marie. She really loves her teachers and they made her transition to her new school so easy. I am not quite sure of all the kids names. There is actually a Carter in her class! Since moving here, I have heard of at least 4 boys named Carter. I don’t know what it is, but it has to be a very popular name here. I had never met another Carter until we moved here! She frequently talks about her new friends, especially JD, Bella, Addie and Tabi. I will do my best with the names.
Abbie’s Class 2009-2010
Top Left: JD, Bella, Abbie, Tabi, Carter and Brooklyn
Bottom Left: Leif and Addie

1 comment:
What a cute picture!! Love that they did them outside. So much nicer!
Post a Comment