Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Schools Out For Summer

Today was Abbie's last day of school for the year. She has absolutely loved going to school this year! Things started out rough in the beginning with crying at drop-off and being squirmy during nap time. However, since then she has learned so many new things and made some great friends.

She really loves her teachers, Ms. Pam and Ms. Mary. They have been so wonderful with her. I know she will miss seeing them every week! She has also made some friends. She frequently talks about Caroline, Sydney, Mason, and Maya among other children in her class. It is so cute to see that she has this little world that is just hers at school.

I hope some of her friends will be in her class next year. She will be going on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I know she will love going twice a week and it will also give me more alone time to start doing more fun things with Carter! Gymboree and Waterbabies here we come!

Here is Abbie this morning before her last day of school! She couldn't wait to give Ms. Pam and Ms. Mary their presents in the bags that she had decorated herself! She spent a lot of time over the weekend coloring each bag and decorating it with letter stickers. I can't believe how much she has grown in the past 9 months!

Abbie on her first day of school back in September!

Abbie with Ms. Mary (on the left) and Ms. Pam.

1 comment:

Gauger Family said...

She has changed!! I need advice on the nap mat!! Yea Summer!