We went to the Arboretum a few weeks ago to take pictures for Abbie's 2
nd birthday, Carter's 2
nd month and our new family of 4. Abbie is not the easiest subject these days, especially when put into a
situation where she can run free! However, we got some very cute pictures of everyone! Enjoy!






6 comments:
What cute pictures!! I love all of Abbie's, adorable!
Wow! You got some awesome pictures! Those are great ones of Abbie! I really like the second-to-last one! :)
The one of her running and looking back is classic! What a great shot!
LOVED the pics lindsay!! i think the whole fam looked beautiful! great pics of abbie....we just had our pics this morning. let me tell you, it seems harder to get them as they get older...
Hi Lindsay!
Thank you for your note. It was so great to hear from you. I LOVE your blog. And the family of 4 picture is great! Plus, Carter's outfit is sooooo cute on him! :) Keep in touch!
Lauren
PS- I'll ask Michelle for your email address so I can add you to my blog!
Hi Lindsay!
Thank you for your note. It was so great to hear from you. I LOVE your blog. And the family of 4 picture is great! Plus, Carter's outfit is sooooo cute on him! :) Keep in touch!
Lauren
PS- I'll ask Michelle for your email address so I can add you to my blog!
Post a Comment