We went to Carter's first playdate this afternoon! We went with our neighbor, Bethany, and her daughter, Meadow, who is only 4 days older than Carter! It was fun to be around a bunch of babies again. Carter was the youngest baby there but he had a fun time. He loved looking at all the other babies and didn't cry once! I think he was glad to be around some babies his own age! He finally fell asleep in my arms when he couldn't stay awake any longer. Abbie was a very good big sister and kept herself occupied most of the time. We all had a fun day!

I wonder if Carter is thinking "Stop embarrassing me Mom!"
Meadow and Carter
I don't think it would be possible for my children to be any fairer! Thank you Stephen. The doctor made a comment recently that Carter would need sunscreen in moonlight!

No comments:
Post a Comment