Abbie has always been very good at climbing. She can easily climb onto our bed, even with a very high mattresss. I had hoped her extra-long bed rails would prevent her from climbing in and out of her bed for a little while. Well, she was too smart for us and figured out another way to climb in! I do not encourage her climbing. However, if I make too big a deal out of it she only wants to do it more. So I figured I would go ahead and get it on video! This day she kept wanting to do it over and over again. She has since tired of climbing in and out as a game. She also has yet to climnb out in the morning or after her nap, thank goodness!
Warning: No toddlers were hurt in the making of this video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed with her talent! :)
at least she is cautious in her climbing!! :)
Post a Comment