At first, I had to go on everything with her just so she would be comfortable. That was not an easy thing to do for me these days! Once she got going, she was fine running around by herself. She really loved the slides. She would go on them over and over again! She even went on the big giant slide! At first, even I was a little nervous about her going on it. She had to climb up tall stairs and then slide down on her own. If I wasn't so pregnant I would have gone up with her! I was nervous, but she ended up making it up the stairs and then got herself in the right position to slide down. She loved it! She also loved seeing all her of friends from playgroup. What a fun morning!
Abbie and Griffin What a pair!
Climbing up the stairs to the little slide

Getting in perfect sliding position
Sliding down!
Abbie and Emmy playing with the car.
The giant slide. Look at those stairs!

Getting ready to go down the giant slide. That is when I had to put down my camera and catch her at the bottom!

No comments:
Post a Comment