Thursday, September 4, 2008
And Baby Makes Five!
Stephen, Abbie, Bailey and I are so excited to have found out today that we are having a baby boy! Today Stephen, Abbie and I went for our 18 week ultrasound. Everything looks great so far! Stephen and I were both a little shocked when we found out we were having a boy. I thought for sure we were having another girl! I am so used to being a mom of a girl I don't know what I will do with this little boy! Our due date is still February 8th. The baby's current weight is 7 ounces, and he is 6.8 inches long. He is measuring exactly on schedule! We will go back for another appointment and ultrasound in a month. It is very hard to believe this pregnancy is almost half way over! We can't wait to meet this little boy in a few months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OMG!!! I can't believe it's a boy. Your little family will be complete! We need to get togther...
What a lively (livelier, actually!)household you will have! We'll be having such fun visits to Texas. Can't wait! love, Nana
Your mom e-mailed me yesterday. I'm so happy for you! Little boys are so much fun. Congratulations!
YEAH Schmitt Family!! We are so so so happy for you!! Little Boys bring tons of JOY!!
Oh, boys are fun. You'll figure it out! Congratulations!
Congrats!! One of each is so much fun :) Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Lauren
Post a Comment