Friday, September 19, 2008
Abbie's 18 Month Check Up
Abbie went to the doctor for her 18 month check up today! I can't believe she will be 18 months old tomorrow! I was a little nervous at first because she was being difficult when the nurse was taking her measurements. She is 34 1/8 inches tall (97%) and weighs 25lbs11oz (75%). I knew she must be getting fairly tall considering she is now in a size 6 1/2 shoe! She actually did really well when the doctor examined her. He is very good with her. He said everything looks great except for nasal allergies. We already knew her allergies were back. Hopefully they won't be as bad as last Fall! She had to get 3 shots today. She was playful but tired the rest of the morning and is now taking a nap. We love you Abbie! Happy 18 months! You are now closer to 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my! Theo is only 13 oz lighter than Miss Abbie. Hopefully he'll start walking soon and grow into that girth. Glad she likes her baby doll and stroller so much!!! So cute :)
Post a Comment