Friday, July 4, 2008

One of Those Moments

Abbie and I have been running errands all week to catch up from our trip to Omaha. One day after going to the grocery store, we were putting things away. Well once the pantry door is open, Abbie does not like to have it closed. For some reason she loves playing in there! I was not in the mood to have a mini-tantrum so I left the door open. I figured what harm could she do! I was over putting things away in the refrigerator and couldn't see what she was doing. I heard her pull something off the shelf and then some rustling. I figured she was crushing a bag chips. I went over to see what she was doing and this is what I found! She emptied an entire, new box of cheerios on the floor! When I bent down to try to pick them up, she hurriedly starting shoving handfuls in her mouth! Of course, Bailey was loving it too! They are already ganging up on me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The worst thing is how much the dang Cheerios cost these days!! love, Nana