Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! We enjoyed a nice, relaxing day together. We took Abbie outside to ride a tricycle one of Steve's friends passed on to us. Thank you Bobby and Brandy for giving Abbie her first tricycle! She loved riding it.

We noticed when we were getting Bailey ready to go outside that Abbie wanted to hold her leash. We let her "walk" Bailey outside and she had the BEST time! She absolutely loved walking Bailey. Bailey was an amazing dog as usual and humored her baby sister while she walked her. We love both our girls!

Here are two cute videos of her walking Bailey. If your volume is on, you can hear her squealing with delight!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Loooove both videos -- Bailey was being very patient and gentle. I know she can go a lot faster, if she chose to. Can't wait to see Abbie walking in person. She's doing great! love, Nana

Unknown said...

I watch the videos several times a day. It is amazing how "grown up" Abbie looks even from her one-year old pictures from a few months ago. Cuter every day! love, Nana

Terry said...

Every day I look at the pictues and videos on the blog because they lift my spirits and make me smile. Abbie is one precious little girl; Bailey is one special dog. I love you both. Grammy

Unknown said...

Hey, Grammy -- I do the same! It occurred to me today that in the picure of Abbie holding Bailey's leash in the house, the expression on Bailey's face says, "Mom, you are going to owe me big time!" love, Nana

Wendy said...

Oh how cute! I love the squeals! :)