Abbie decided she wants to have her birthday party at Sweet and Sassy this year. A few weeks ago they were having a promotion to get money off of a party and a drawing for various prizes. While I was scheduling her party, the lady happened to put my name in for the drawings. I was so surprised when I found out I won something! Apparently, one Friday night each month they host a Girls’ Night with makeovers, dancing, snacks and even a ride in the limo. I won two passes for the Valentine’s Girls’ Night tonight! I let Abbie choose which friend she would like to bring and she chose sweet Emma. Abbie has been anxiously awaiting tonight for the past few weeks because she has never actually been to a party at Sweet and Sassy!
Emma’s mom dropped her off at our house after school and the kids played for a while before it was time for us to leave. We stopped at Chick Fil A to eat dinner before heading to Sweet and Sassy. The girls were already having so much fun together!
They both had a great time at the party! They had their hair fixed (of course Abbie chose the “princess” style!), makeup and nails done, danced on the stage, made crafts and ate snacks. I big highlight of the night was getting to ride in the pink limo! I didn’t pay the ridiculous amount extra to have the limo at Abbie’s birthday party, so I was happy she was able to ride in it tonight. Abbie and Emma had a great time catching up (They went to the same preschool but now go to different elementary schools.) and being silly together. I am so glad Abbie was able to have a fun night after all the illness and stress she has been dealing with lately. It was a nice night away from our problems for both of us!

No comments:
Post a Comment