Abbie had a Pajama Party at school today! I think this was their Halloween party and instead of wearing costumes they all wore their pajamas. She thought it was pretty neat to be wearing her pajamas to school!
Her teachers took a few pictures for me during the day. I love getting a glimpse into her life at school. She spends so much time there each week, and I really have no idea what she is doing! I always ask her about her day but rarely get accurate information. She usually tells me none of the teachers were there and all the other kids were sick. Seriously! I always get her when I remind her that I just saw her teacher when I picked her up! And so the “What did you do at school today? Nothing.” conversations begin! That’s okay… she has her own little world at school, which she just loves.
Here she is on our way to school.
Apparently, they had cupcakes at the party. Of course, Abbie just ate the icing off the top! Steve saw her picking the icing off of a Halloween cupcake I made and said we should just give her a bowl of icing. While it may be true, it just seems very wrong!
They also played with blocks. It looks like Abbie really enjoys arranging the blocks.
I think the Pajama Party was a huge hit with the Bees class! Carter’s big Pajama Party in the Ladybug class is on Friday!

1 comment:
Avery has those same pink pj's...gotta love Carters! Love their Halloween costumes :)
Post a Comment