Monday, April 12, 2010

Our Little Bluebonnets

Abbie, Carter and I recently had our pictures taken in a field of bluebonnets at a park near our house. Abbie loved taking the pictures in the “purple flowers” and remembered doing it in years past. Carter was a little unsure as to why I was dropping him down in a field of flowers and expecting him to smile! He warmed up and eventually had fun running around the flowers. The whole session only lasted about 20 minutes, which is about the maximum amount of time these two can focus on any one thing. It was a beautiful day and we have some beautiful pictures to remember it by!

Mar 31 2010 444aMar 31 2010 363aMar 31 2010 403a Mar 31 2010 423a Mar 31 2010 263a Mar 31 2010 273a Mar 31 2010 285a Mar 31 2010 301a Mar 31 2010 329a Mar 31 2010 346a Mar 31 2010 357a Mar 31 2010 377aMar 31 2010 381aMar 31 2010 374a Mar 31 2010 392a Mar 31 2010 401a

2 comments:

Gauger Family said...

LOVE these!!!!

We do not have any around here yet but I keep seeing all the Houston people posting bluebonnet pics. Maybe soon we'll get some too!

Wendy said...

GORGEOUS photos! I just love them! The one of you three together is amazing! And that one of Abbie is awesome! (the 10th photo down). Awesome! :)