Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oreo Face

Carter tried his very first oreo the other day and had the oreo face to prove it! Abbie loves to eat oreos and sometimes gets one for dessert if she eats her dinner. She especially likes the colored ones. Right now we have yellow oreos for spring.

Abbie always makes a comment about how Carter doesn’t get to eat oreos because he is still a baby. Well, seeing as our “baby” now climbs out of his crib (more on that later), I decided he could try an oreo. His face lit up when he realized he was going to get to eat one just like Abbie. He got very excited and could hardly wait for me to break it apart for him! He ate most of it and really seemed to like it. I think we have created another little monster with a sweet tooth!

IMG_7602n IMG_7609nIMG_7605n

1 comment:

Gauger Family said...

Yea for the blog updates! I can't believe Carter is climbing out of his crib! Boys!!!