Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just a Little Fun

Carter is still taking two naps a day. Mostly for my sake. 1) I enjoy the hour of peace I get in the afternoon when they are both sleeping at the same time and 2) I would have to wake Carter up from his nap to go pick up Abbie on school days. I am trying to hold off on getting him to one nap a day until Abbie’s school is out for the summer. So for now, he usually takes two, one-hour naps. That means that Carter usually wakes up 45 minutes to an hour before Abbie does in the afternoon (Crazy I know, who would have ever thought Abbie would be my good napper!). I usually bring him down to our room to play with me so that we can keep quiet for Abbie.

He loves playing with water these days. Lucky for me (note the sarcasm), he can easily turn on all our water faucets. He loves turning on the water in the big tub in our bathroom. Yesterday he had the best time playing in the water and with a top to something!

Here he is holding the cup in his mouth. He thought he was just hilarious! Such a little ham!

IMG_7631nIMG_7626nIMG_7630n

Notice his wet hair. He loves to try to drink the water and also rub it on his head.

IMG_7632n

Okay…I know I am his mother but I seriously don’t think he could be any cuter! I just love my little boy. This picture is so him! It is my new favorite. I love spending time with you Carter, just the two of us!

IMG_7634n

No comments: