Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Potty Training Update

Abbie is doing very well using the potty! She has not had any accidents the past two days and has even woken up dry from her naps and gone potty right away! We went to the bounce place, Gymboree and dinner, and she had no accidents (she also did not use the potty in public). She was able to wait until she was home and then used the potty. We are all so proud of her! The next step is to get her comfortable using the potty in public and staying dry at night. One step at a time. I am so proud and excited for you Abbie!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Go Abbie!! I'm so proud of you :)

Gauger Family said...

Yea! That is so wonderful. She caught on so fast! I tried to get Gracie to use the potty at a gas station and she would NOT! Owell :)