Thursday, December 17, 2009

Abbie’s School Christmas Program

This morning, Carter and I joined Abbie at school for a Christmas program complete with cookies, stories and carols! Abbie loved eating a cookie at 9:00 in the morning! She was a little unsure about going to the front of the room when it came time for her class to sing Christmas carols. She eventually warmed up and sang toward the end. I was just proud of her for being brave enough to go up to the front. I wasn’t sure if she would since one of her friends sitting next to us refused to go. Carter didn’t know what to make of the Christmas program. He ended up crawling around the entire room, making friends with all the other families. He eventually just sat with another family across from us. So silly! We all had a wonderful time and wished Daddy could have joined us. I made sure to videotape it for him!

IMG_6498n IMG_6499n IMG_6500n IMG_6496nIMG_6505n IMG_6506n IMG_6507n

I was able to get a picture of Abbie with her two best friends at school, Caroline and Evy. This is the second year the three of them have been in the same class. She talks about them all the time! (Poor Evy was not too happy as she did NOT want to go up to the front to sing.) Abbie sure does love her friends!

IMG_6513nIMG_6510n

No comments: