Stephen finished work a little early this afternoon and was able to start his Thanksgiving break early! Since Abbie asks us all day if she can go outside "side", we decided to head to the park. This was a nice change for me as I usually take Abbie to the park by myself or meet friends there. For once I didn't have to be the one climbing and sliding with her! I am getting way to pregnant for that! We found a playground that has equipment for both toddlers and bigger kids. Of course, Abbie was only interested in the big kid playground. Daddy was lucky enough to get to go up the stairs and down the wavy slide a million times with her! I sat on the bench with Bailey and enjoyed every minute of it. We all had a very fun afternoon together!
No comments:
Post a Comment