We had a lazy Fall morning to start the day. Abbie stayed in her monkey jammies for a while. It is fairly cool here today, only 55 degrees right now, so I thought she could warm up for a while this morning. Also, Thursday is a day we don't have to rush out the door as playgroup is not until 10. So we both ate breakfast and put away laundry, all the usual fun activities. While I was doing things around the house, Abbie was following me from room to room. First, she decided to turn her laundry basket upside down and dump all of the clean clothes on the floor to help me put them away. Then she thought it would be fun to sit in her basket.

Abbie is also interested in cameras lately. Once I had mine out to take these pictures, she just had to have it. Since there is no way she is getting her little hands on my big camera, we have started giving her a really old camera of mine. She loves to hold it up to her forehead and pretend to take pictures! She tried to take pictures of Bailey, but Bailey kept running away. I don't blame her since it usually involves Abbie hitting her on the head with the camera!
It was a morning to really appreciate being a stay at home mom. I wouldn't trade these mundane, lazy mornings with my little girl for anything!

No comments:
Post a Comment