Friday, November 14, 2008

Chick-Fil-A Fun

Yesterday we went with some of our friends from playgroup to eat lunch at Chick-Fil-A. Abbie had the best time! She thought it was very neat to sit at the table and eat with her friends. She kept laughing and smiling at everyone. I can only imagine what her lunch time is like at school. No wonder her lunch comes back mostly uneaten! She ate four chicken nuggets! She takes after her Daddy in her love of Chick-Fil-A! She also ate the rest of the lunch I had brought with us. After lunch, we went to the play area. I don't know what they put in the nuggets but those little monkeys were CRAZY! These just kept running around in circles after each other and giggling and smiling. Abbie wore herself out by the time we left. She was even too tired to protest leaving! I can assure you Mommy was just as exhausted. And Steve thinks these lunches out are fun and relaxing. Ha! Maybe if your definition of relaxing is shoveling down bites of nuggets while trying to keep a toddler seated in a high chair while not spilling water all over herself.
***Sorry all you can see is the back of heads! I took my small camera and the delay is so long I miss all the good moments! My DSLR camera was the best investment I ever made!***

2 comments:

Michelle said...

abbie...we all LOVE LOVE LOVE chick-fil-a at at the bynum house too! i would LOVE a 'better' camera too! i have learned to be really quick with my 'slow' camera! :) it's a workout!

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, I just scrolled down and saw Abbie's super-precious Halloween pictures! I don't know how I missed them. Too cute!
Lauren