Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Coloring Fun

Abbie loves to color with crayons and markers. I know she does at school because she and her clothes are covered in (washable....thank goodness) marker when she gets home! We get them out every once in a while at home. She still does not understand that you only color on paper and prefers to color the sofa, carpet, etc. Thank goodness for washable crayons! Needless to say, it is difficult to keep her art contained and to take the crayons away when art time is over, so we only do it when Mommy is feeling up to it! We made Halloween cards for the grandparents at Halloween. Nana made a special request for a Thanksgiving card so we worked on one on Saturday. I think she did a wonderful job!


***Not until now did I understand the true genius of the people who invented the markers that will only write on special paper. I need to get some of those!!!!***

No comments: