Thursday, January 3, 2013

Grrr…It’s Cold Outside!

Elisabeth and I had the morning to ourselves today.  Nana and Pop Pop took Abbie and Carter to see Monsters Inc. at the movies.  Elisabeth and I enjoyed the quiet and played inside for a while before deciding to take Bailey for a walk.  Since it was very cold today, I thought it would be the perfect day to put her in the bear suit!  All three kids have now worn it!

I thought she looked absolutely adorable dressed up as a little bear.  She really didn’t mind being in it at all, especially if it meant we were going for a walk.  She LOVES to be outside.
IMG_9356nIMG_9353nIMG_9354nIMG_9355n
I love looking back at all three of them around the same age.  Here they all are in their cute bear suit!
IMG_1510n
Abbie – January 2008
IMG_6364n
Carter – December 2009
IMG_6355n
I am so glad I take so many pictures of the kids.  Love this one I came across!!
IMG_9357n
Elisabeth – January 2013
IMG_9359nIMG_9360nIMG_9363n

No comments: