Saturday, January 19, 2013

Carter’s Last Basketball Game and Party!

Today was Carter’s last basketball game for the season.  He had an awesome game!  He made three baskets!  He was really in to the game today.  At one point he even convinced one of his teammates who was having trouble taking a shot to pass it to him and then he made a basket!  I felt bad for the kid, but he did willingly give Carter the ball!  Maybe basketball will be Carter’s sport!
IMG_9424nIMG_9426nIMG_9428nIMG_9431nIMG_9432nIMG_9433nIMG_9429n
This is Carter with his friend, Rebecca.  Carter is quite the Ladies’ Man!  I guess having two sisters makes him just naturally gravitate to being friends with girls.
IMG_9430n
Carter had lots of cheerleaders for his last game!

After the game, his team met at a nearby playground for trophies, donuts and fun!  I am so glad Carter had such a great experience for his first time playing basketball.  He really seemed to enjoy playing and had a wonderful coach and great teammates!
IMG_9434nIMG_9436nIMG_9439nIMG_9440nIMG_9441nIMG_9443nIMG_9447nIMG_9448nIMG_9450n

No comments: