Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Gymboree Day

With the new school year, Carter and I now have Mondays and Wednesdays all to ourselves while Abbie is in school. I wanted to take advantage of our time together and make sure to give him the same exposure to different activities that Abbie had at his age. He has been continuing his swim lessons since we moved here in March and goes Wednesday mornings at 11:00. However, I thought he could use some more physical activity.

He went to Gymboree in Plano from about six months of age to 12 months and really enjoyed it. I recently decided to sign him up again, and now we go together on Wednesday mornings at 10:00 right before swimming. (He is worn out by the time we leave swimming and usually falls asleep in the car at 11:45!)

He LOVES going to Gymboree and is currently obsessed with Gymbo (the doll). He climbs all over the equipment with ease. He loves playing with the balls and the Gymbo doll. He also enjoys bubble time and tries to catch them on his finger. At the end of class, each child gets Gymbo stamps on their hands and feet. This week Carter talked about the stamps for two days before class! He is most upset each day when they wash off right away during swimming. Poor guy! I love sharing this fun time with him just like I did with Abbie!

IMG_9413n

IMG_9372n IMG_9376n IMG_9378n IMG_9379n IMG_9381n

He found a little Gymbo that giggled when you squeezed him. He thought it was hilarious! IMG_9386n

Here he is giving Gymbo a hug! IMG_9389n IMG_9394n

He loved playing in the tunnels today. IMG_9398n IMG_9400n IMG_9402n

My Sweet, Silly Boy!IMG_9405n IMG_9406n IMG_9412n

No comments: