Carter and I went with our MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group this morning to visit a local fire station. It was his very first time to go, and he was very excited.
He loved exploring the huge fire truck. Even I was amazed at how big a fire truck is up close! The wheels were so much bigger than him! He walked around and touched the entire truck. He loved the flashing lights all around it. He was even able to sit in the driver’s seat! Of course my son would be the only one to stick his entire arm in the giant exhaust pipe and end up covered in grease. Ugh.
He wasn’t quite sure about standing on the truck for a picture. At least he is not crying like Abbie was when I did it with her!
After we explored the truck, one of the firemen put on all his gear for the kids to see. Carter was a little afraid of him once he had it all on with the mask and everything. He was better when the fireman took his mask off.
Carter really loved the firemen. He kept looking and pointing at them. So cute!
Carter and I had a lot of fun on our trip to the fire station! I think he had a great time. We missed Abbie, although I know she was having fun at school since it was Teddy Bear Picnic Day. It was a fun day for all of us!

No comments:
Post a Comment