Sunday, November 22, 2009

Moving Up

Carter and Abbie have moved up to their big car seats! Abbie moved from her convertible car seat to a new booster seat. She had been sitting in her Boulevard seat for almost 2 years! She loves her new big girl pink seat. It has a five point harness belt until she is ready to use just the seat belt.

IMG_6065n

IMG_6071n

Carter was getting to tall for his infant carrier. He is now using Abbie’s old seat. Great Grandma and Grandpa Carter bought him a new cover so he wouldn’t have to use the purple flower cover. Thank you! I didn’t really care about the purple cover. However, I think it is for the best as Abbie no longer sees it as “her” seat. I think we might have had some issues if she saw him sitting in her purple seat! She sometimes asks about her purple seat, and I tell her it is in storage. Ha! He loves his new, comfy seat. It won’t be long until he can face forward in the car!

IMG_6059n IMG_6070n

No comments: