Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mommy’s Little Helper

A few weeks ago, Carter and I enjoyed a lazy Thursday while Abbie was in school. He was very interested in the dishwasher as I was unloading the dishes. It is not easy to unload dishes while spotting an unsteady 8 month old gripping the top rack! In an effort to finish, I would take him all the way into the playroom and run back to unload as many dishes as I could before he speed crawled back to me. I must have done that at least three times! I think it was a game to him to see how fast he could crawl back. Later we played around the living room, enjoying the peace and quiet until Abbie came home. I love our lazy mornings together. (Oh how less hectic only having one child seems now!)

IMG_5562n IMG_5563n IMG_5564n IMG_5565n IMG_5568n IMG_5571n IMG_5574n

No comments: